welcome back to fullosophie’s fave finds! check out the links we love this week &, as always, feel free to send us your fave finds – we can’t wait to hear from you!
1. as you may know, we've recently partnered with roots juices in hopes of providing you with more delicious options to choose from when ordering from us. we love these products, & we especially love the healthy impact they have on our bodies.
2. emi-jay hair ties are perfect for a quick ponytail. hop out of work at lunchtime, throw up your hair in an emi-jay tie, go for a quick run & you’ll sneak back into the office without anyone knowing you were gone – these fantastic ties don’t leave creases in your hair.
3. on tuesday, jess shared that she loves her some mumford & sons, so it should come as no surprise that we’ve been rocking out to the band’s new album, "babel," this week.
4. this patagonia fleece pullover looks so comfy and cozy. we can’t wait to rock one of these when the temperatures in dallas get a little bit cooler.
5. the great taco run 5k, 10k & 10 mile is on sunday – is there really any better race than one that involves a good morning run followed by delicious tacos provided by the likes of velvet taco, rusty taco & urban taco?